Ways To Give
WAYS TO GIVE…
ATTENTION: If you currently give online through this website, please note that starting January 1, 2015, all giving links here will redirect from our current payment vendor’s login page to a new one on The City, our place to connect with each other, community and service opportunities.
Anyone set up for a recurring gift on FellowshipDallas.org (weekly, bi-monthly, monthly or quarterly) will need to take the following steps to successfully migrate their giving to The City and avoid duplicate withdrawals:
- Log in to your current giving account
- Deactivate your account on your My Scheduled Giving tab OR add an end date before the end of 2014
- Log in to The City
- Click on the Giving Tab (depending on your browser preferences, you may skip this step)
- Follow the setup process, including setting a new recurring gift start date that begins after your end date on the old one
NOTE: You may still give online through The City even if you don’t have a City account. Simply bookmark the City link above to continue giving without one. If you would like a City account, click here to request an invitation.
For any questions about this transition, please contact Joan Curry, our Finance Director, at email@example.com or 972-852-4106.
THANK YOU! We appreciate your generosity and your cooperation with this transition.
Remember, in order to receive the appropriate documentation you need for tax purposes, your name and address must be clearly identifiable on your check or, if you are giving cash, it must be in an envelope with your name and address on it.
- Place your gifts in an offering basket during the worship service.
- Give Online via eCheck or credit card on The City
- Mail your contribution to the church office.
- Place your gifts in the offering box at the front desk.
- Donate stock (see below)
- Planned Giving and other creative means. (This involves designating the church as beneficiary under a will, trust and/or insurance policy, or giving land or personal property gifts.)
- Contact Joan Curry (972-852-4106) if you need assistance.
Note: We provide you with quarterly updates on your giving, as well as a year-end charitable tax statement. The church’s financial statements are audited annually by an independent accounting firm and are available for review upon request.
HOW CAN I MAKE A STOCK CONTRIBUTION TO FELLOWSHIP DALLAS?
If you wish to give stock gifts to Fellowship Dallas by electronic transfer, you will need to give your broker our account name, account number and the DTC number for our brokerage account. Please contact Joan Curry at 972-852-4106 for this information as it may change from time to time.
In order for us to give you proper credit for your contribution, please notify us of the number of shares and the name of the stock(s) that you are transferring . Email your notification to. Your gift will be acknowledged by letter which you should retain for tax purposes. Please note that you should contact your tax advisor as to your deduction as the amount is based on the date it is transferred to our account, not on the date we sell the stock. As a non-cash gift we cannot provide an amount on your receipt, only the date, number of shares, and name of the stock(s).
If you are planning to make a stock gift that cannot be transferred electronically, please contact Joan Curry at 972-852-4106.
Thank you for your generous gift to further the kingdom. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any further questions.