Ways To Give
WAYS TO GIVE…
Remember, in order to receive the appropriate documentation you need for tax purposes, your name and address must be clearly identifiable on your check or, if you are giving cash, it must be in an envelope with your name and address on it.
- Place your gifts in an offering basket during the worship service.
- Give Online via eCheck or credit card
- Mail your contribution to the church office.
- Place your gifts in the offering box at the front desk.
- Donate stock (see below)
- Planned Giving and other creative means. (This involves designating the church as beneficiary under a will, trust and/or insurance policy, or giving land or personal property gifts.)
- Contact Joan Curry (972-852-4106) if you need assistance.
Note: We provide you with quarterly updates on your giving, as well as a year-end charitable tax statement. The church’s financial statements are audited annually by an independent accounting firm and are available for review upon request.
HOW CAN I MAKE A STOCK CONTRIBUTION TO FELLOWSHIP DALLAS?
If you wish to give stock gifts to Fellowship Dallas by electronic transfer, you will need to give your broker our account name, account number and the DTC number for our brokerage account. Please contact Joan Curry at 972-852-4106 for this information as it may change from time to time.
In order for us to give you proper credit for your contribution, please notify us of the number of shares and the name of the stock(s) that you are transferring . Email your notification to. Your gift will be acknowledged by letter which you should retain for tax purposes. Please note that you should contact your tax advisor as to your deduction as the amount is based on the date it is transferred to our account, not on the date we sell the stock. As a non-cash gift we cannot provide an amount on your receipt, only the date, number of shares, and name of the stock(s).
If you are planning to make a stock gift that cannot be transferred electronically, please contact Joan Curry at 972-852-4106.
Thank you for your generous gift to further the kingdom. Please do not hesitate to call if you have any further questions.