Giving As An Act of Worship
- It focuses our hearts on our true treasure which is Christ (Matthew 6:21)
- It is an acknowledgement that God is the owner of everything. (I Chronicles 29:11-12)
- It turns our focus from the idolatry of money to serving God (Luke 16:11-13)
- It is an expression of our love for God and our devotion to Him.
- It is born out of our free response to all He has done for us, not out of guilt or duty. (2 Corinthians 9:7)
Other Ways to Give
Text To Give
One of the easiest ways you can give is to text “Fellowship” to 97000. You will receive a link to our secure giving site where you can submit a gift.
We take offering on Sunday mornings in our worship service. You can also drop any cash or checks off at our Receptionist desk at any time.
If you wish to give stock gifts to Fellowship Dallas by electronic transfer, you will need to give your broker our account name, account number and the DTC number for our brokerage account. Please contact Accounting Director, Joan Curry, at 972.852.4106 for this information as it may change from time to time.
Mobile Giving is Easier Than Ever
Mobile giving is the easiest, most secure way of making your contribution to Fellowship. We’ve partnered with an efficient giving platform called Pushpay, which streamlines our giving and makes it easier than ever to use.
Now you can give by simply clicking the button below or by downloading the Fellowship Dallas app. The first time you give, you can set up your secure account and from then on you’ll be all set!
Make a Lasting Impact
Legacy Giving to Fellowship
One of the most meaningful and effective ways to advance God’s Kingdom in the future is to plan a gift to Fellowship Dallas as part of your overall estate and financial plans. In making this kind of gift, you leave a personal legacy that helps ensure Fellowship Dallas’ continued impact on future lives in the years ahead. Questions about this? Contact our Accounting Director, Joan Curry, at 972.852.4106