At Fellowship Dallas, we are calling our sixth thru twelfth grade students to commit to Christ and begin discovering their God-given purpose.
Questions for the student team? Email Students@FellowshipDallas.org
Sundays in Fellowship Students
10:00-11:00am • Worship & Student Service Teams
- Worship: join our church family in the main service. Our ‘Student Section’ sits at the front right-hand side of the worship center
- Student Service Teams: students who want to mobilize their faith can serve our church on Kids Team, Tech Team, or Greeting Team
11:15am-12:30pm • Student & Parent Life Groups
- Student Life Groups: interactive student Life Groups service in Student Center. Groups are designated by age and gender
- Parent Life Groups: We value authentic relationships and community, so parents are encouraged to attend an adult Life Group at 11:15 as well. Childcare is available for kids birth thru fifth grade. If you would like to try out one of our adult Life Groups, visit FellowshipDallas.org/Groups
Wednesdays in Fellowship Students
6:00-8:00pm • Youth Night
Come hang out on Wednesday nights for some midweek encouragement! Bring your own dinner at 6. Each week we have student worship, biblical teaching, and quarterly chances to serve together outside the walls of our church
Upcoming Events for Students
Student Summer Hangouts & Serving
Throughout the Summer
We have several opportunities for students to get together to hang out and also get involved in serving together this summer!
• Summer Hangouts: June 14 & 28, July 19, August 4
• Serve opportunities: June 2, 6:30-9:30pm, June 24, 9am-12pm, July 15, 9am-12pm
Students Mission Trip: Hidden Acres
July 24-28 • Hidden Acres Camp
During this fun and impactful week at Hidden Acres Camp in Kaufman, Texas, students will help provide a camp experience for underprivileged and refugee children living in Dallas.